Is bald really beauiful??? Yes or No.... Go!!!!

Options
uggins311
uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
Ladies, do you like men with their heads shaved bald?

Replies

• meowmeowfitness
    meowmeowfitness Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I want to pet a baldy.
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Suits to someone, to other may not. Soooo it depends
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    And if you were asking about yourself exactly... yeah you look good :):)
  • uggins311
    Options
    And if you were asking about yourself exactly... yeah you look good :):)

Just in general, but thanks!!! Damn receding hairlines lol
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    In general, yes, it's a great look. Especially when combined with facial hair. Basically, you're rockin' it. :smile:

Plus it's just fun to rub.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    In general, yes, it's a great look. Especially when combined with facial hair. Basically, you're rockin' it. :smile:

I agree
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I like both long hair and no hair. Preferably with facial hair, if I'm being picky, and tattoos. If it's going, make it gone, the middle stage suits no one :)
  • uggins311
    Options

Awesome. It is just a ongoing thing with the guys at the bar, i do get my head rubbed by random women and my buddies think it is not genuine and that hey rub it out of curiosity or pitty....
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    I like both long hair and no hair. Preferably with facial hair, if I'm being picky, and tattoos. If it's going, make it gone, the middle stage suits no one :)

Oh i am making it be gone. I look balder when it grows out compared to when it is shaven, lol....
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't look good bald but don't mind the look on others (ideally gentlemen).
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Suits to someone, to other may not. Soooo it depends
    This
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    doesnt bother me in the slightest, id rather it was shaved off than leave it growing when your losing it, looks better , look younger and harder grrrrr lol
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Head size/shape play a big factor. Not every guy can pull off the look.
    Last 3 guys I was with were bald. Razors get expensive. :)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me at all. My husband is almost bald so I am used to but he doesn't shave his head because he said that it is too much work for him. Now facial hair is another thing; I like clean shaved faces.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Depends. I've seen some smoking hot guys who shave their head. I think that's far more attractive than someone who is really balding (talking about a 5-head here) and is in denial about it. Just shave it off! I got an ex to shave his head once. It did not look good at all.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about bald on the head?
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    God only made a few perfect heads. All of His mistakes He covered with hair. But, you must come by it naturally ;-)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    ljonesy311 wrote: »

Awesome. It is just a ongoing thing with the guys at the bar, i do get my head rubbed by random women and my buddies think it is not genuine and that hey rub it out of curiosity or pitty....

Not a chance. It feels bomb and is just awesome! I haven't randomly molested a stranger in a while, but if any of my friends shave theirs, I'm like "let me at it!". My ex boss Bic'd his every day - it was so crazy smooth and soft it was unbelievable! Razored or 'lectric though, it's all good. I also like the way it feels when it's just growing back and like 1/8" or less.

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I think it would depend on the dude...I shave my head because I look like a total jack *kitten* with hair...it's all wispy like little feathers and then I have that whole monkey butt thing going on in the back. I have a good well shaped head for it and most people think I look good with my head shaved.

I have a buddy who shaved his head on a whim...not so much...he doesn't have the right shape to pull it off.