10 week weightloss goal?

Options
Hey everyone!

So I was looking at the calender, and I noticed that starting Friday the 23rd of October, we will have 10 weeks till the new year. So I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in setting a weightloss goal. Like say 20lbs or more by the new year?
If this sounds like something you'd wanna join me in doing please do so, it would be awesome to have other people to comment their process and goals. And since the holidays are coming up, we could also share healthier versions of our favorite holiday foods.
If this sounds like something you'd wanna be apart of, comment and let me know ^.^

Replies

• sillycat2000
    sillycat2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, but I only have 10 lbs to lose. Can I still join?
  • Moonbaby779
    Moonbaby779 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, but I only have 10 lbs to lose. Can I still join?

Of course you can, the more the merrier I say ^.^
  • maggiemyfitpal
    maggiemyfitpal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm so glad I read your posting about the 10 week mark! What's the next step?
  • maggiemyfitpal
    maggiemyfitpal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll start by friending you. And I have another girlfriend that I know will be interested...I'll let her know to friend you too!
  • yappledapple40s
    yappledapple40s Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. What's the best way to get posts? Should I friend you?
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    WOW! Thinking about "20 lbs" seems like a lot, until you break it down to 2 lbs a week. I would love to challenge myself to that! What are your holiday eating plans?

Well, my grandmother gave me a weight watchers recipe book. I figured I would start by browsing that and seeing what they suggest during the holidays XD
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Yes! I'm so glad I read your posting about the 10 week mark! What's the next step?

Honestly I was thinking the next step is focus, the holidays are fast approaching and high calorie food is basically gonna be around at all times. I'm starting with writing post it notes around my house to remind me that just because I can eat it, doesn't mean I should. Or tips to remind me that I can have a.small slice of pie as long as it fits in my daily calorie intake
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Count me in. What's the best way to get posts? Should I friend you?

Yes, I will be posting motivational quotes, and reminders on my wall ^.^
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Also I will post recipes that I find along the way, and hopefully keep everyone excited, and pumped to continue on.
  • jenmen117
    jenmen117 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    CW- 218
    GW- 193
    I'm going to try really hard to loss 25lbs in 10 weeks!!
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    jenmen117 wrote: »
    I'm in!!
    CW- 218
    GW- 193
    I'm going to try really hard to loss 25lbs in 10 weeks!!

Awesome!! Welcome! Mine is

CW-221
    GW-145ISH

But at the moment I wanna get into onederland
  • baybiker
    baybiker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In- 10lbs- or losing inches (I am going to start biking again after an injury. I tend to gain muscle.).
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    baybiker wrote: »
    In- 10lbs- or losing inches (I am going to start biking again after an injury. I tend to gain muscle.).

Welcome!!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Sure, I can sign up for some 10 week challenge. CW is about 274, I think 255 would be a good way to ring in the new year.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I'm only going for 1 - 1.5lbs per week, so it's likely I'll only have lost another 8 - 11lbs in that time, but I'm still up for the challenge.
  • rachaelerdlen932
    rachaelerdlen932 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this also
    Cw 215
    Gw 165

• bearondiet
    bearondiet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 23 lbs as well. I suppose I will take this over about 3 months. So boring & long.
  • Moonbaby779
    Options
    Oh how exciting if everyone wants to add me, I think that would be the easiest way to do this
    5572 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! cw 226 gw 165. My personal goal is also to incorporate daily exercise as a life style change.
  • jenmen117
    jenmen117 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My 10 week goal is to lose 25lbs.
    My overall goal is to weigh 143.

This 10 week weightloss goal is a great idea! Should we all check in weekly?