OMG my BMI is healthy!

Options
binkyb00
binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
Hey guys! I'm so happy I have to share it! I just submitted my new weight, and my BMI says I'm in the healthy range! WOohoO!!!! And I found a shirt earlier that I only wore once because it wouldn't close right, and it fits me loosely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited! And I just can't help it!!! I know... <
song I usually hear in my head every time I see myself loosing weight. Anyone else ever hear that?

Replies

• SaraCPT
    SaraCPT Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go!!! I remember getting to that point! Keep up the good work and enjoy all the wonderful benefits of a fit, healthy body!!!
  • striker1988
    Options
    "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become." -Jim Rohn

Congratulations!
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That has to feel great and must be so encouraging to you. (the BMI and the Shirt!)

I can't wait to be there with you.

Your doing great.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    WHOOO HOOOO!!! awesome!!!:drinker:
  • KathleenAGarrity
    KathleenAGarrity Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just got my BMI down into the "Healthy"/"Normal" catagory too! That was my first mini-goal and it felt so good reaching it!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    love that healthy BMI!!!! yay! :bigsmile:
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Looking good is nice but being at a healthy weight is even better! I'm glad you can wear that shirt again and I hope you feel great wearing it as a reminder of how far you've come.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good job! Can't wait to get in a healthy BMI!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!