My first big NSV!

Options
2»

Replies

• Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm going to add onto this because I've had more since this event. My jeans were getting worn out (at my largest I was a size 22 but have been a size 18 for awhile) so I went to buy some more. I'm now a size 15/16 in a store that tends to run kind of small! On top of that, my jeans size usually ran with the narrowest part of me since I wore my jeans a bit higher. But the new 15/16 pair sit at the widest part of me! Woohoo!

Also, my hubby told me that he can definitely see more definition and tone in my butt. Every girl's dream!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome! BEST feeling! Keep the NSVs rollin'...
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love those moments!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Khovde07 wrote: »
    So I was window shopping the other day and decided to try on this cute little black dress. I grabbed my usual size (18) and went to the dressing room. The woman working was very sweet and helpful and as I stepped out, we realized the dress was just a little too big for me. Not such a big deal as my size has sometimes fluctuated down to a 16 depending on how it's cut. But the saleswoman brought back a size 16 and a size 14. She thought that I could fit into the 14. I told her I would try but was mentally rolling my eyes. No way that would happen! But you know what? It fit! And it looked so great that I had to do a jig in the dressing room. I decided that even though I didn't need a new dress at that moment, I would buy it and keep it as motivation and inspiration. I haven't been a size 14 since I was in college!

Exactly how I felt in my new skinny jeans. Skinny jeans, me?!?! Never thought that day would come!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Trying on clothes in the dressing room is a great way to discover true loss. Good for you.
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I certainly hope you did a happy dance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!