Need to gain weight. My goal is 2600 calories a day

Options
Any information would be helpful

Replies

• louismurphy259
    louismurphy259 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start early. Eat calories from like.. 8:00pm and it'll be so much easier for you. Like... Have some cereal, a glass of full fat milk, uhh... Idk, just get a few hundred calories asap and the rest will fall into place.

Also, Lion bars. They're so cheap but far, FAR more calorific than most other chocolate bars. I can get them for like.. 29p (about 34cents) and I think they're 12% of the GDA for calories.

• Kimramsay58
    Kimramsay58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Thanks for the help
  • Chet_Weymouth
    Chet_Weymouth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pie filling on Ice Cream every night, it will put weight on and it tastes great!
  • Kimramsay58
    Options
    Yummmy thanks
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you need to get your micros and macros in first and then fill in with calorie dense foods like ice cream, cookies, bagels, pasta, etc.
  • Kimramsay58
    Options
    What is micros and macros
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    What is micros and macros

Macros are macronutrients: protein, fat, and carbs.

Micros are micronutrients. Basically all of your vitamins and minerals. Things like calcium, potassium, iron, vitamin D, vitamin C, etc.
  • dallas_33
    dallas_33 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pie filling on Ice Cream every night, it will put weight on and it tastes great!
    Awesome idea! Never thought of that! :smiley:
  • Al48feelingreat
    Al48feelingreat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to give advice but can you say what fitness level you are or your daily activity level is.

You can add me and I'll answer you as the forums are not my main interest on fitness pal I just browse ad hoc lol