I am not new, but trying again

Options
I have been on and off MFP over the years. Some years more active than others. Usually I don't do anything except for count calories, but I think this time I need to start connecting with the community here again. I did before, but I let my disappointment in myself cause me to withdraw from the community.

Clearly that's not helping, because here I am and still struggling.

I know what a healthy diet is, and I know the importance of being active. My problem is my mind. My mind throws obstacles in front of me. My mind sabotages me, leading me to overeat. I haven't figured out how to get my head on straight.

I am hoping that making more of an effort to connect here with the community will help me get my head straight, plus the meditation practice that I am working to begin where I will meditate for a few minutes before eating any food or drinking sweet drinks.

I also hope to be of service to any of you by giving support.

Anyway, here I am.

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I know your struggles all too well Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat - I was on here, lost then gained it all back and some. This time it's going to be for good so feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • agramoso123
    agramoso123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey same here!!!