Need much encouragement to stay focus!

Options
I am in my last semester of college and I graduate in 2 months!!! :D My diet and weightloss journey has completely took a back seat because I am focused on one thing and one thing only and that is GRADUATING WITH A DEGREE!!! :D. Although, I am happy about graduating, I am not happy with the weight gain I had recently. Over the summer I weighed 247 pounds and now I am 275!! :/. This weight gain did not come by months but weeks!.... and somewhat gradually. During the summer I also had summer classes and that took my focus away from losing weight so I would fluctuate between 250-260 and when classes started for the fall which was in August I weighed 263 and this had been my current weight up until 2 weeks ago due to midterms, internship and trying to graduate from college. I literally have no time to work out and my desire for it have left. I feel bad because I refuse to get back to my starting weight which was 316 pounds. I still can fit in all my clothes that I bought at 247 pounds. Nothing feels too tight and my inches are also the same. I am just ready to graduate in less than 2 months so that I can get back to eating healthy and burning it out in the gym before I start grad school and a job. Help please.

Replies

• mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're a stress eater. While you're in hot pursuit of that degree is possibly not the time to try to change your orientation or lifestyle, but since you're aware of and unhappy with your weight regain, maybe you can already start eating healthier, cut out the junk, and endure the 2 months so that you can become more serious about this (logging everything you eat, exercising, etc). You'll feel better about yourself just because you are already on the right path even if you don't lose it all as quickly as you put it on. Good luck!