5'5 150, anyone maintaining? how many calories?

Curious how many calories are you eating if maintaining at this weight? Please mention if you are exercising or not. Thank you.

Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    I am 5/4 and 1/2 lol. I weigh around 150 (depending on the day) I maintain at around 1800. I don't do a lot of exercise, I would put myself as lightly active.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I am 5'5" 134. I lost down to 127 (from 153) just before summer by using MFP's suggested 1260 calories. I have a desk job so I am considered sedentary. I knew I was going to be doing a lot of training over the summer for a few Sprint & Olympic distance triathlons so I went into maintenance calories of about 1500/1600. I am back on 1260 trying to recoup my weight loss. I eat a lot when doing a lot of exercise..lol. I am now back to indoor workouts which I include weight machines during the winter. Maintenance is ok but I believe I will always have to jump back on the lower calorie wagon to get back in line with the weight I want to be :) Hope this helps :)
  • BikeTourer
    BikeTourer Posts: 191 Member
    My baseline calories is 1580. I try to make sure I get 300-500 a a activities daily.