looking for friends in the Atlanta area

Options
Adah_m
Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm a brand new mom, 3 weeks post partum. I've had a lot of success on MFP in the past, losing 115 lbs, but I gained some back with my baby. I have not been actively journaling calories because I'm breast feeding, but I'm definitely dedicated to getting back to pre baby habits and size. I'm looking for real life friends to meet up with, work out, hang out, share our woes, you name it. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of friends here because we're new to the area. I'm in the Atlanta (Marietta/Powder Springs) area. I'm specifically looking for female friends, post partum like me is a plus, but anyone who's looking for a platonic connection is welcome. I'm pretty lonely and struggling through these first few weeks post partum. Lots of love and support would be helpful. Of course you can also friend me on here, but I'm specifically looking for real life friends.
Thanks!

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Well, Houston is quite a long distance from Atlanta, but please allow me to welcome you to the boards! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here.
  • keldunk
    keldunk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Atlanta too - no kids, but I can certainly relate to trying to find a new social circle in a new place. How's it going for you?
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Keldunk I'm hanging in there! Send me a message if you want to get in contact! I work out at the LA Fitness in Kennesaw.