ID Photo: One Year Difference

Options
Redbeard333
Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
t7pxzs3wac8n.jpg

Each year, the school I work at issues new ID badges for all faculty and staff. I was really happy to get my new one this year, and just had to share. The left one is my new ID, the right one my old one from last year, about a 75 pound difference. If I can do it by just monitoring CI vs. CO, so can you!!

Replies

• starssaayhello
    starssaayhello Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ! Looks great!!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WELL DONE! Look at you! All fit and trim. Feel proud. Even CICO takes discipline and dedication. You look fantastic!
  • boymommy3x
    boymommy3x Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What a change! Good for you! That is soooo awesome! Inspirational to say the least!
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Seriously look 10 years younger. Great job!
  • Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It looks like one of those Photoshop's tutorial, where they show how to make a person look thinner. Impressive, good job. :)

ETA: it looks like that, because of the same outfit and expression.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Even your shoulders look thinner in the picture- must feel great!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I try not to brag (haven't even posted anything on Facebook), but I was really happy about the new picture. @medlaura I've heard that several times this month :)@Artemiris Without meaning to, I've been wearing the same outfit each picture day for the last couple years.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    outstanding !!!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! GJ! =D
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Awesome comparison!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!