200+ females!

Options
Looking for some women around the same weight as me. I'm 25, 230lbs, 5'2, down 6lbs in two weeks. Just would be nice to have someone around the same as me!
Lets lose the weight together, and push each other when we get lazy!

Replies

• nikijh
    nikijh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Im 26, started 2 weeks ago today at 257lbs aiming to get down to at least 191lbs by July of next year.

Week 1 - lost 3.7lbs
    Week 2 - Lost 5.8lbs (Also took me under the 250lbs mark!)

I have another 57lbs to loose until im considered a "heatlhy weight" so give me an add :)

I don't use MFP to log my weight as i find it's not accurate enough as i weigh in stones and lbs. I use an app called weight tracker (Which is free) and you can log to one decimal point :)
  • creamcake2
    creamcake2 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started almost 3 weeks ago at 232 pounds. I have lost 16 pounds so far, 216...WooHoo !! I have a few more days of the Atkins Induction diet and then plan on adding more veggies. I need motivation too!!
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I added you both!
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started here awhile ago and then lost my motivation and started again recently. I started in the 220s and I'm at 211 the last time I weighed myself. Feel free to add me!
  • NicoleFray
    Options
    Hey! We are friends already
  • emeraldbelle
    emeraldbelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and at 206 right now. Started (again) 18 days ago at 218. Support is always a good thing! Truly committed to this journey.

• clubchula
    clubchula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies ! I've been using MFP for two months now. I'm 5'3" and down to 205.1 from 210! Ever so slowly losing the weight I gained post Army retirement ! Maintaining a 1500cal daily intake and have taken up swimming and walking. Even my dog gained weight! Glad to be here and kudos to all of us for EVERY Little loss!
  • holly_roman
    holly_roman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hello, been on MFP for 1 month and 1 week now (i don't track weekends). 5'2" and 246(SW) 236(CW). Did not lose any weight this last week, ate at maintenance for 3 days but back on again at 1200-1500. Ex will start 1st week of Nov(I was working on food portion first). I would love to have any friends who want to add me! Please add me MFP pals! :wink:
  • GoMe75
    GoMe75 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ME!!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    200+ females!

That's a lot of females.
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was on MFP before, lost about 25lbs and gained it back and then some but this time will be permanent :) I started over about a month ago at 219, now I'm down to 212. I'm 5'5", looking to reach my goal (or near it) by July, Anyone in this post feel free to add me :)
  • NicoleFray
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Added you all!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 51 years old I started on myfittnesspal on the 8th of January this year
    I am 5ft 3
    I started at 302 lbs
    I have lost 101 lbs so far
    I weigh 201 lbs at the moment
    The main things that work are log log and log all food and drink
    Exercise I have only just started at a gym I have only done walking up to now
    Find food you enjoy which are low in calories
    I love sugar free jelly/jello

• kfrazi13
    kfrazi13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think we are new friends (thanks for the add!) but saw and thought I would respond. I started back in May at around 250 and am down almost 30 pounds so far, with a lot more to go! Anyone feel free to add, as it does help to have people with similar goals :)
  • creamcake2
    creamcake2 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Can we make this a group? I am still learning how to navigate around this site....but the groups are easy to find ! Just wondering???
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I sent friend requests to many of you! A good group to join is "50+ Pounds to Lose." There are a lot of very supportive, very active members there. :)

• Tatyana6363
    Tatyana6363 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking to lose 60 :-)
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 233 currently, down 29 total, 11 these past two weeks. (Fell off the wagon but have since gotten back on....) Looking to lose another 60+ Could definitely use all the friends I can get!
  • Kojie75
    Kojie75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'4" and about 210, looking for motivation and friends.
  • jenathp
    jenathp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.... 5'3" 38 years old and currently at 224....lost 8 pounds so far. I need more motivation so add me! :)