becoming a MILF

Options
I just wanted to share that I'm down 40 pounds so far this year. I'm amazed that I've lost this much weight and I've put in such little effort toward it. I can't wait to see how much weight will come off when I start really working out along with my organic foods. If I can do it anyone can!!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that the organic foods are aiding your weight loss any more than a calorie deficit is. Eating processed food doesn't stop us from losing fat, excess calories do. Many of the successful members (like myself) still include "junk food" and don't eat organic. It's really about calorie balance. If eating organic helps you stay on track or makes you happy, that's great.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I just don't get why organic produce at the grocery store comes in the green plastic bags....opposed to the clear....I mean maybe I want to put my non organic corn on the cob in the green???? But then again maybe I don't??? The fact is this...I bought beer yesterday and wasn't asked for my ID...I attribute it to my beard looking a little unkempt though. ..anyways...ummm...yep.