Finnish Girl in UK

Options
Hi,

Was here some years back and did quite well. Since then went to quit smoking and have battled with that last 2 years and put on lots of weight with it.

So need to now get on top of this weight issue as it has been 6 months smokefree after 4 prior attempts.

I am however not going on diet, I want this change to be for good, not just for a duration of a diet and then returning back to it. I want to loose weight slowly and for good by making small healthier changes to the food I eat and exercising a lot more.

Need some friends to help get me motivated and on the right road again, with similar sort of ideology, so please add me :) I promise to cheer you on too!

Thanks,
Amaris aka Miia x

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, my last *kitten* was about 40 years ago, and ever since have had weight problems

Food just tastes so good when not masked by smoke
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    So agree with you that we are not 'dieting' but here to make changes that will last a lifetime - or what remains of it - slow but steady wins the race.
    Feel free to add me... I have never been a smoker, but have been a 'passive smoker' all my life... my DH has to smoke in the conservatory now!
    Try to find friends on the Team UK group (go to Groups, and search for Team UK).