Feel like I'm Struggling and Need more friends

Options
Ok lately I feel like I have been struggling with my food and I know I'm not Struggling with my exercise as I try and do something everyday whether it's at work or the gym or even swimming indoors at our local recreation center anyway I need to start making good food choices or I'm not going to lose the weight I wanna lose and I don't want to get down on myself but I'm seriously starting to and I need to change that now and feel more confident about myself. I need all the ideas and support I can get so I can reach my goal and work towards new goals anyway please feel free to add me as a friend and I will accept any requests that I get, I'm also not looking to join any other websites and etc as I'm trying to do this on my own. I look forward to hearing from anyone new and will welcome you to my fitness family. Thank you to all of you that have commented on my daily exercise as well thank and hugs to all of you.

Replies

• Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    one day at a time. don't stress about numbers. i try and prep my meals on a sunday and then they are all in the fridge for me, for quick and thoughtless process. i carry a water bottle with me everywhere, that helps to get rid of the hunger pangs.. that aren't really hunger pangs..but my brain has told me it is. feel free to add me.
  • T1me4Change2015
    T1me4Change2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent ;) I just came back after a few month break from here......taking a break was the worst mistake of my life. I gained twenty pounds in the short time I was "taking a break". Hopefully we can motivate each other!!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I log every day. Last go around I kind of just winged it. This time I log every bite every day and weigh my food. I also underestimate my exercise calories as that seems to be s weak spot in the weight loss/calorie counting world of MFP. I don't worry about plateaus as long as I'm honest with my logging. Also, I pretty much had to cut out all alcohol to keep me in the game. Lots don't however. You can do this!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • wildflowergypsy38
    wildflowergypsy38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me too
  • gardnercranston
    gardnercranston Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had been so good with eating/logging for the past 4 or 5 months, but I've been off this month in terms of hunger and making bad eating choices. I need more friends here to help keep me in line and vice versa :)