Favourite protein shake recipes?

Options
So i'm currently 1st trimester pregnant & struggling some days to eat solid food but finding i can just about drink my calories. I'm hoping you guys can share some good healthy whole food protein shake recipes that don't involve protein powder. Currently i'm drinking a banana/strawberry/peanut butter/greek yogurt/collagen powder shake which is scrummy with 22g of protein. No food allergies so go crazy with me, thank you

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    jenfunfur wrote: »
    So i'm currently 1st trimester pregnant & struggling some days to eat solid food but finding i can just about drink my calories. I'm hoping you guys can share some good healthy whole food protein shake recipes that don't involve protein powder. Currently i'm drinking a banana/strawberry/peanut butter/greek yogurt/collagen powder shake which is scrummy with 22g of protein. No food allergies so go crazy with me, thank you

I don't do shakes so can't help...but I would have advised adding 0% Greek yogurt because of the protein hit if you don't want powders

Just wanted to say that ginger can really help manage some of the first trimester symptoms ...so worth a try

Good luck

You'll feel better soon :)