Ripped in Five Days

Options
2»

Replies

• Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    No no, it's true, I know because I read about it in the Onion.

and onions are good for you (but only if you juice them), so I'm sure it's totally legit.
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options
    Oh I've seen this one. You watch this weird video and then your phone rings and someone whispers "5 Days". You spend the next 5 days building muscle from pure terror. And then you die.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Oh I've seen this one. You watch this weird video and then your phone rings and someone whispers "5 Days". You spend the next 5 days building muscle from pure terror. And then you die.
    If instead of whispering "5 days" they yell "macaroni" then you watched the wrong movie. But at least you won't die.
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    this muscle is ripped too
    2sb1t04.jpg

Owieeeeeee! D:D:D:
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    "Just hydrate, stretch, and buy this stuff!"
    Hah! If life were that easy it wouldn't have taken me THREE YEARS to lose THIRTY POUNDS. (and keep it off)
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options
    If instead of whispering "5 days" they yell "macaroni" then you watched the wrong movie. But at least you won't die.

Yes of course you survive unless you press 1 for more options.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Guys, woot is known for being a "joking" site. All their descriptions and stuff are overblown, geeky, etc. It's part of their schtick. They aren't actually saying they will get you ripped in 5 days. They are parodying the silly infomercials like shake weights etc.

You need at least a month of lurking the forums before you respond to a post.

Thank me later :drinker: