Persevere

Options
Hi, I joined about a month a go. Over the last 10 years i'd just put on more and more weight.

Keeping a record of both the food I eat and the exercise I do makes me much more disciplined. I've not lost anything much yet, but I am noticing that if I up my excercise (and I was already doing about 2 hours a week), just adding a walk to the village every day or a stroll across the fields makes such a difference.

I've got a long way to go. Ideally I'd like to lose 15kg (30lb) by November when my neice gets married, but I'm aiming for small goals along the way, like 5kg by my husbands 50th celebration in June.

So like many others, it's one step at a time.

Good luck all.

Replies

• pbkfit70
    pbkfit70 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi, I joined about a month a go. Over the last 10 years i'd just put on more and more weight.

Keeping a record of both the food I eat and the exercise I do makes me much more disciplined. I've not lost anything much yet, but I am noticing that if I up my excercise (and I was already doing about 2 hours a week), just adding a walk to the village every day or a stroll across the fields makes such a difference.

I've got a long way to go. Ideally I'd like to lose 15kg (30lb) by November when my neice gets married, but I'm aiming for small goals along the way, like 5kg by my husbands 50th celebration in June.

So like many others, it's one step at a time.

Good luck all.
  • 1347debba
    1347debba Posts: 23
    Options
    great goal and good going on the walking , keep it up .......woo -hoo proud of you ..!!!!