My struggle is real...

Options
Hi everyone, so I am new at this whole community support thing...please work with me. I need to lose 100 pounds and I really need some support. My husband is very supportive, but he's also 6'6" 215lbs, so he really doesn't understand my struggle! Feel free to add me if you are looking for some motivation as well.

Replies

• xxcobu
    xxcobu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I understand, my guy is 6'1" and probably weighs 15lbs less than me.
    I want to lose 70lbs.
    Would love to lose 15-20lbs by New Years!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums .... I had 121 lbs to lose but have lost 17 lbs so far ...you are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This journey is your journey alone. I know you want support and people to cheer you on but you also must be in this for yourself. You have to be able to cheer yourself on when nobody else will. You need 99.9% of the support system to be from yourself. You can sit there and go "he doesn't understand me" but it's not his duty to try to understand your problems, he's not the one who wants to make a change, you do. Don't make others responsible, that's just not how this world works. Plenty of people have had success losing weight but that was because they put in the effort and were the ones who said "no" (btw, NO should become a big part of your vocabulary) You ether want it or you don't. If you want it, you put in the effort. When the going gets tough, don't give in to temptation but fight it, you'll be stronger for it.

Anyways, welcome. Just throwing in my 2cents.