Just over 100 days

Options
Not huge changes but I am getting stronger and have stuck with working out with much more regular efforts. I am 40 and have eight children ages 24 down to 16 months. I had gestational diabetes that got progressively worse with each pregnancy and did not go away after this last baby. I am on metformin and want to get in better shape to try and control diabetes. I also would like to get back to being fit as I was a tiny person growing up. I am only 5ft tall and weighed 162 at my highest. This morning I was 151.4 and I started working out in March of 2013.

March 162

before.jpg

May 156

May2013.jpg

June 151

June2013.jpg

Replies

• holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    All moving in the right direction and looking good! Keep it up!
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    great work! 100 days is something to be proud of; keep up the good work!
  • strum261
    strum261 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job, your hard work shows. Keep up the good work, that is really awesome what you have accomplished
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! I love how happy you look in all of your photos - you have a contagious smile :smile:.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Can definitely see your body changing :happy:
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look very happy and beautiful! Way to go!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Well you sure know how to rock that bathing suit. 100 days and looking great. Heck I have not figured out how to post pictures....your on a roll.

Shirley in Oregon
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou: Keep up the awesome work, you can definitely see a difference in your stomach area!
  • marybowldseddington
    marybowldseddington Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Slow and steady is my hope and motto. Changes may only come slow but the best part about this lifestyle change is that I really enjoy working out. I just started Stronglifts since the middle of May. I like that I can look at the app and see that I could only bench press a 35 lb bar and now can do 55. I like feeling stronger and being able to last through an hour zumba class. It is fun and it sets a good example for my kids.

Biggest NSV being in single digit pants again and having more strength/flexibility for ummmm well you know!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!