first time post

Options
hello, I am new to the site, I have gone up and down in my weight since my teens and come to the conclusion I am a binge eater. I am looking for a new way to get healthy and STAY healthy and am hoping support from folks on this site will be it.

Replies

• nicjbar73
    nicjbar73 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    welcome;) alot of people have this issue. make sure u use the diary , & chart EVERYTHING! u will begin seeing where ur patterns lie & can then make decisions on how to control those binges. for me its more protein & eating more often so i never get the im starving feeling. hope this helps;) stay positive & remember that ur body may regulate other things 1st before weight changes happen so be patient.i will send u a invite;)
  • Isabelpn
    Isabelpn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you, your advice and welcome mean a ton. what is an invite?
  • ytexrose2
    ytexrose2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto I too am new here and just started to get back on some track to healthy eating and activity levels. I am no spring chicken here but not ready to just let myself go More out of control. I can't fit into my clothes ( scurbs hid alot) at work it is zero on the activity level since changed departments, social activity down, depression because of WT and new move to house w partner. His lifestyle changed too. He did gastric bypass did good for a while now his stress is also threading to bad habits and I got myself caught up on it. Trying to help him I just went bad on My activities and my eating. We both love food but we ate for comfort stress fun or sad -hello. A War mine path. I finally seem to be trying harder to do My Thing gym pool eating a bit differently. Yet its hard because his 15yr old daughter eats crap as we know and dad will go get it for her and he is eating it too. Oh and says I bought you some too I get up leave to another room or leave the house. I get angry and say how this is dangerous to both of us and I know his feelings get hurt but I try to just say thank you put it in fridge and forget about it. If I have to eat w them I make something else. I have begun to wake up way early to go to gym before work and this is causing some issues. But I see my closet and my clothes and I want to lose all this extra weight I gained in last year and half . People whom I know were apparently shocked to see me with this weight and no waist. One even asked oh my god ate you expecting at this age?? I just said nope I think menopause is creeping up and my lack of activity is killing me thank you. I am trying harder I brought my ankle weights to for some exercise at my desk or when the area is clear I do a bit of reps. I need help at this age