Alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol

Options
13»

Replies

• PSYCHOJOKER13
    PSYCHOJOKER13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You gotta learn to find happiness & Fulfillment, without altering your mind. Whether it be from drugs, or alcohol...they are both, poison. And at the end of the day,you are harming yourself.

Forget going off into la-la land, and getting drunk. We all live in this life,on this earth,and only for a short time...so let's stay in this Reality <3 Focus on health,Goals,Family & Fitness. That will surely bring joy to you. I think it is important to keep your mind busy, otherwise you will fall back into this unnecessary addiction. Perhaps volunteering at places like an animal shelter will allow you to keep even more busy, and think about another life besides your own. (Once again, keeping busy should increase your chances of success) Perhaps even looking into veganism and trying new recipes (for health) will help!

I wish you the best of luck, and I know you can do it. :) You just gotta wanna be sober, more than you wanna be drunk/buzzed.
    Learn to be high/drunk off of LIFE, and endorphins! So go for a walk,hike,bike ride, or even skydiving if you are feeling crazy enough haha ^_^

Check out Eric And Thomas, on YouTube.
    Nobody is too old or young to watch him.
    He's a great guy,with a great message, and you may just pick up on his Confidence. He shows that anything, is possible.
  • PSYCHOJOKER13
    PSYCHOJOKER13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You gotta learn to find happiness & Fulfillment, without altering your mind. Whether it be from drugs, or alcohol...they are both, poison. And at the end of the day,you are harming yourself.

Forget going off into la-la land, and getting drunk. We all live in this life,on this earth,and only for a short time...so let's stay in this Reality <3 Focus on health,Goals,Family & Fitness. That will surely bring joy to you. I think it is important to keep your mind busy, otherwise you will fall back into this unnecessary addiction. Perhaps volunteering at places like an animal shelter will allow you to keep even more busy, and think about another life besides your own. (Once again, keeping busy should increase your chances of success) Perhaps even looking into veganism and trying new recipes (for health) will help!

I wish you the best of luck, and I know you can do it. :) You just gotta wanna be sober, more than you wanna be drunk/buzzed.
    Learn to be high/drunk off of LIFE, and endorphins! So go for a walk,hike,bike ride, or even skydiving if you are feeling crazy enough haha ^_^

Check out Eric And Thomas, on YouTube.
    Nobody is too old or young to watch him.
    He's a great guy,with a great message, and you may just pick up on his Confidence. He shows that anything, is possible.

(Sorry for typo, I meant ERIC THOMAS, not "Eric and Thomas")