Hello!

Options
Hey! I'm new here, but not new to losing weight!

I weighed in 190 lbs 6 years ago (2007) and was able to lose 60 lbs in a year- I weight in at 130 lbs on January 1, 2009. I kept it off for 2 years, but I moved to Korea in 2011 and I have put on 40 lbs since 2011. YIKES!

I think a big part in Korea has been living alone (I lived with my boyfriend when I lived in the states), so there's no one looking at me at 10 pm when I eat that quart of ice cream. :-/ I'm hoping that joining these forums and keeping a food journal will be just the support I need. I'm pretty active- I walk/run about 20-25 miles per week and recently I started going to Curves. My problem isn't so much exercising, but the food I put into my body. I look forward to getting to know people here and would be thankful for any support anyone can offer. Thanks!!

Replies

• kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for motivation and support. I can relate to gaining weight because no one was around and that just makes the process of losing it a little harder. There are some really great people here on MFP who offer support and motivation. Good luck!
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

45780886.png