Motivation, Tips and Advice!

Options
AGxx11
AGxx11 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! I am in need of motivation. All of my friends are lethargic and not interested in getting active. I'm currently trying to loose some weight. I would love to make some friends who will share positive thoughts and encouragement to complete the challenge of exercising everyday and eating healthier. I would like to get a group together, that can share recipies, thoughts, exercise routines and much more! I was thinking an email group?!? And when someone is struggling, everyone is just an email away. For example, I was thinking days like wednespiration Wednesdays, where people can share they're motivating thoughts and ideas etc. If you think this is a great idea, feel free to message me! Talk to you soon! :)

-Ali

Replies

• MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me! I'm always on the look out for fitness enthusiasts! :D I have about 10 pounds to go~
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    You may wish to reconsider posting your email address on an open forum, unless you enjoy lots of spam in your inbox.
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Some who post email addresses are email address collectors and sell to spammers. To prevent confusion and spam, it is best just to contact from within the site.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    This is why we have FL here on MFP.
  • AGxx11
    AGxx11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ohh okay, I was too excited to even think of that! Thanks!