crockpot fall meals - please share!

Options
Please share your crock-pot go to meal or fall favorite crock-pot recipe! ;)

Replies

• tayloralanj
    tayloralanj Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just like throwing chicken breasts in with a bottle of Carolina BBQ Sauce, all day on low. Falls apart, spoon it on into some tortillas, bam.
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Taco Soup
    Roast with potatoes and carrots
    crockpot lasagna
    chili
    crockpot fajitas
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Pumpkin Chili
    Sweet Potato Chili
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    We have a 19 page thread with a whole bunch of crockpot recipes: Slow Cooker Recipes
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    I've made a variation of the pork and cider recipe - yum!

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/seasonal-recipe-collections/slow-cooker
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I love the Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork from Pioneer Woman, I just use diet dr. pepper in place of the regular. I like to serve that over some cheddar polenta with green onions. Yum. It also yields a lot of leftovers to use for other things throughout the week.

emilybites.com also has a great spaghetti and meatballs recipe. I don't brown the meatballs before hand, I just throw them in the sauce raw and let them cook in the sauce during the day.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Beef Stew

Toss 1 to 1 1/2 pounds stew meat in a mixture of flour, sea salt, pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder, paprika, celery seed, rosemary and a pinch of cayenne. Brown the meat. Add 2 cups beef or vegetable stock to your crock pot and the remaining flour mixture. Whisk well to get rid of lumps. Place chunked carrots, red potatoes, leek, and celery in the bottom of the crock pot. Put the browned meat in next. Pour one can of diced tomatoes over everything. Cook it on high for 3-4 hours.

I like to serve this over brown rice.