NEED FRIENDS/MOTIVATION/SUPPORT

Options
Amanda682015
Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
I am in desperate need (lol). I have a bunch of friends on here but they seemed to have not stuck with their goals. Although I cannot blame them since I was in their shoes not too long ago!

I have a gluten intolerance, PCOS, and thyroid condition so losing weight has been a tough one!

I have to admit I refuse to keep track of my food calorie by calorie as I make most of my food with different ingredients, and it takes way too long to input everything. Not to mention I am a perfectionist to a fault and will get obsessed with it, which is no good either. It does bother me that I plan not to track my calories but I believe that if I don't it should become more of a lifestyle change rather than chore, and work. Although I do plan to track my workouts.

I am here to give and receive support, motivation, tips, etc. I know I am resourceful, love to help, and I am on here daily!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• nikijh
    nikijh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi sent you a request, i'm trying to slim down for my wedding next septemeber, set myself an easy target of 1.8lbs a week currently 2 weeks in and lost 7.1lbs. Also have PCOS and under active thyroid so makes it super tough :)
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Send you a request as well! I've been here for over a year so I'm in it to win it haha
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for active friends on here! It's amazing how much it helps when someone likes a post about your log in days, etc.
  • greenowl70
    greenowl70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm looking to add friends for support, as well! I will send you a request too!