Hi I am new on here and hope to lose the weight.

Options
I hope this works for me to lose the weight that i need to lose.:smile:

Replies

• jez838
    jez838 Posts: 216
    Options
    Hi DJ,

I'm new too and I'm hoping the same thing. I'm sick of gaining weight and not fitting into my clothes. Good luck to us both!
    :cry:

Karen.
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome! this site is amazing so I think you are at the right place! :P
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I hope this works for me to lose the weight that i need to lose.:smile:
    Ah come on now! No hope involved, You WILL lose weight, learn to eat healthy, learn to love excercise, drinking water meet tons of new friends, find lots of motivation and then realize you too have become a motivator to others:flowerforyou:

It's all in our attitude :tongue: The first step is finding MFP and spending time on the message boards learning what has worked for others here.

Welcome:drinker:
    Becca
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hi DJ,

I'm new too and I'm hoping the same thing. I'm sick of gaining weight and not fitting into my clothes. Good luck to us both!
    :cry:

Karen.
    Hi Karen:flowerforyou: Welcome to you as well:drinker: Glad you're here, we love new folks!
    Becca:flowerforyou:
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Best of luck DJ.

The golden rule to success (for me anyway) is to shout about what you're doing. Tell everyone you're doing it, blog your results. The support you'll get will carry you through and you won't want to fall off the wagon with loads of people following your progress,

Good luck!