New to the community page, Progress so far, Should i start a blog?

Options
Hi, today I decided to introduce myself and get active in the community. I'm looking to find inspiration and help people if i can. I'm interested in setting up a blog and recording my progress so the community can push me more and hopefully help other people out with similar goals. I have recently lost 34 pounds and am now looking to reduce my body fat to 10% and build lean muscle. Drop, a comment and say Hi. :smile:

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! Sounds like you have made great progress!
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I feel I have made good progress but not its time to set the bar even higher :smile:
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hi Josh! I like blogs and reading about other peoples' experiences and stuff. Unfortunately, access to the user blogs isn't that great here (which is a great shame, IMO). If you want to keep one, I think the best way to post it to your own wall for your friends, or ask them to subscribe.
  • beckylissette
    beckylissette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks becky, an yeah I've noticed the blog integrated on here isn't great so I'm going to look to set up a blog in the very near future. As a way to document my progress , keep me motivated and try inspire / help others plan seems big now but one step at a time.