Diluted Juice

Options
2»

Replies

• Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If you're bothered about the calories why not gradually reduce the quantity of barley water you add. If you can afford the 92kcal its a great way to add flavour to water and just don't change what you're doing. I love barley water and have at least 800ml (the size of my metal water bottle) of water with added barley water but I have it very dilute as I don't like it strong anymore, you can get used to the more dilute flavour if you can't afford the 92kcal.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You cannot weigh a ml, really. You can with water (and milk, maybe, since it's nearly identical), but not all milliliters can be weighed as such. A ml is a volume thing, not a weight one.

I'd suggest measuring most liquids and seeing how they compare to water before trusting the scale on the ml thing.

You can weigh liquids! You just have to weigh them in grams, like anything else. Assuming there is a gram thing on the label, you can figure it out that way.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Try getting a water drinking app, I used one for about 6 months. It reminded me to drink every two hours. Eventually I was able to work up to the amount recommended for my size and activity level. Now I dont need an app or even to record, i can just tell by how I feel! I had a super hydrated body for so long it feels wrong when I dont have a glass every hour or so :)
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    To help drink more water I started with the crystal lite to-go pouches (5cals/serving). Eventually I started craving "pure" water without the flavorings in it. Also, I like bottled spring water from my local grocers brand.