Accountability Friends/ Weightloss "Twins"

Options
There used to be a "find your weightloss twin section", right?

Hello, my name is Katherine, early 30s and I'm in California. I stopped using this app months ago and it shows... I also had a dislocated jaw (lock-jaw) due to TMJ 3 months ago and I am now restricted to a soft food diet. Any suggestions for soft foods are welcome as I made high calorie choices to feed my emotions with jaw discomfort :-(

So I'm 5'6 and at my highest weight of 173. Would like to set attainable, smaller goals first but of course would love to reach at least 150. We'll go from there!

I'm a good supporter and would like to find people with similar stats and weightloss goals to motivate and be fitness friends.

Replies

• The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently 182, goal is 150-155ish depending on how that feels. I log my food and exercise daily.

You're welcome to add me!
  • joannie92
    joannie92 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind perfectfit30 but im going to copy your post, unfortunately we are not a match but I want a match!!! Good luck xx
  • esnider211
    esnider211 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm close too - 5'9 currently 183, down from 196, goal is 140-150. I log most everyday using a food scale, except weekends that I'm out of town or something. Try to exercize at least 3x a week
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone in my age range 48 I'm 5'3" and I weigh 143 goal weight is going to be probably 125.
    I too log and exercise daily but have more in common with people in their 40's and up. LOL
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!