Replies

• bosnian08
    bosnian08 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking AMAZING. Keep it up! :happy:
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Talk about doing the damn thing!!! You look so fit. Girl you are such an inspiration, I hope to all. It was not only the pictures of you looking fantastic and fit (the proof to extra large gals that a great body is possible with weight loss) but it is what you said. No gimmicks, just truth and your story. Excellent job and I cant wait to see the rest of your progress :)
  • EGirl7
    EGirl7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What an incredible effort - so inspirational! You should be so proud of yourself! :-D

*applauds*

Emma.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are doing the damn thing! I can't wait until I get to where you are at, how inspirational!
  • sejalnigam
    sejalnigam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    amzing results!!!! :flowerforyou: keep up the good work.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well good luck to you, I'd love to add you and follow your progress.. have some friendly competition
    Wow that it such an incredible accomplishment. You look amazing. Congrats :happy: We are the same weight now and I too have 70 pounds to goal!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thank you! And girl, you WILL have those photos! Just stick to it and fight through the hard times, I know it gets rough but it gets worth it too
    Wow, wow and wow! Those pictures are so helpful in truly celebrating what you have accomplished. You have taken charge of your health, your body and your soul by taking care of yourself. The power of determination and will power is breathtaking! Good for you! You have inspired me to do the same. I am going to take photos like yours and hopefully in 6 months I will have achieved the 40-pound loss I need and will have transformational pictures to show for it! Again, congrats and keep up the amazing work!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words of support, sorry I couldn't respond to all of you individually as I would have liked to. I am so pleased that my journey has inspired some of you, it was my hope to do so. Feel free to add me to be a part of each others journey!
  • shutterbug56
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! I've only lost 111 pounds but I started out at 333 pounds last fall and I know how good I feel, I can only imagine how GREAT you must be feeling! You're smart in doing this while you're young (I'm 56, and I wish I'd been able to do this decades ago ...) and in bringing up your little boy with good eating habits. Bravo!! Keep up the good work!
  • CuriousGeorge94
    CuriousGeorge94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Really motivating.
  • skinnykenny2012
    skinnykenny2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful job and great story. Keep up the great works!!!!
  • Stacyj330
    Stacyj330 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great. Keep it up.
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! And you are seriously an inspiration to me! I'm on here because of my little boy, too. Thanks SO much for sharing your journey. I am only on week three, and am already losing and gaining the same two and three pounds. I am grateful to see someone here that had as much weight to lose, and as much life to gain as I do!
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SO good of you to share! So many people feel hopeless when they are morbidly obese. Good for you!!!
  • Fitnesskiran
    Fitnesskiran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! U r such an inspiration to me :-)
    How long did it take u to loose the weight ?
  • TabbiKat15
    TabbiKat15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. Stories like this inspire me to stay on path! You look AMAZING! Great job and I know you'll reach your final goal. :)
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing your story with us. Its these stories that keep alot of us going - knowing we have a real chance at this. Keep on doing what you've been doing and you'll reach that goal before you know it. :)
  • lswonderwoman1980
    lswonderwoman1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing results! You totally rock! Beautiful girl :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!