Healthy Eating

Options
ruthfmoy
ruthfmoy Posts: 11 Member
Tomorrow it starts (my healthy eating plan ---see never said DIET). wish I had a pound for every time I have said that,but who knows this could be the NEW me ......

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like to say a balanced intake ;)

lol

Good luck and make it a success!

95069916.png
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    What is your plan?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I used to eat nothing but crap and paid absolutely no mind to what was good for me or bad for me...or somewhere in the middle.

I eat a healthy and fairly well-balanced diet now. It took a long time, a lot of work and some getting back up after falling down, but it did it.

It can be done! :)

Good luck.
  • ruthfmoy
    ruthfmoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The first lines are. Definitely me,but really going for it this time Thank you
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I like focusing on healthful eating, as I think it makes it seem more like a positive thing one is doing rather than focusing on doing without. I also think it helps you not go overboard with "diet" food or start thinking that losing weight means you have to eat in a way you don't enjoy or only boring stuff. I don't eat all that differently now (I ate lots of veg and cooked at home a lot before) -- main difference is likely that I don't splurge on Indian takeout vs. cooking the foods I have at home when I get home late and I've lowered the calories in many of the things I cook and cut out some stupid snacking at work -- and I am quite conscious of making sure everything I cook is tasty and foods I like.
  • daisyduck721
    daisyduck721 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to eat healthier too! My down fall is sweets like cake mix. And LOTS of chocolate.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Why not start today? What do you mean by "healthy eating plan"?