Motivation

I just need someone to help motivate me and change my perception on eating healthy and becoming a better me! I have been trying to get into the fit and healthy lifestyle, but everything I try to do I never stick with it! Help me!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    You can do this! I am down 86 pounds using this app. Feel free to add me!
  • mrshelby79
    mrshelby79 Posts: 2 Member
    Just use the app, honestly. You will see the progress. Nothing like having the facts staring you in the face to keep you on track.
  • kimcroissant65
    kimcroissant65 Posts: 1 Member
    I too could use some motivation! I have very good intentions but backslide easily. Any advice is much appreciated☺
  • melizabird919
    melizabird919 Posts: 29 Member
    I've tried to loose weight and eat healthier many times before as well. I'm only about 20 days into using this app, but the community of support with people all working to similar goals has really kept me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    She knows :)
    mrshelby79 wrote: »
    Just use the app, honestly. You will see the progress. Nothing like having the facts staring you in the face to keep you on track.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    YOU have got to this

Nobody else can do it for you ..it's not an external thing it's internal

So

Educate yourself

Commit to your calories across the week

Move more

Lift heavy

Just do it

And if you have a bad moment don't let it turn into a bad meal, if you have a bad meal don't let it turn into a bad day, if you have a bad day don't let it turn into a bad week

Log it

Be honest with yourself

And move on
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Love this to the point follow it you will get the results you want
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    YOU have got to this

Nobody else can do it for you ..it's not an external thing it's internal

So

Educate yourself

Commit to your calories across the week

Move more

Lift heavy

Just do it

And if you have a bad moment don't let it turn into a bad meal, if you have a bad meal don't let it turn into a bad day, if you have a bad day don't let it turn into a bad week

Log it

Be honest with yourself

And move on