Replies

• fitkaymfp
    fitkaymfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Jewels0030
    Jewels0030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! That is great!! I have lost 9lbs and I am now able to fit into some pants that just were not fitting about a month ago. Great job! :)
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory and thanks for the reminder. I am SO SO SO ready to begin shopping in my closet again. There are probably 3 pants I can fit in but they are super tight.
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I put on my goal jeans yesterday. Got them up got them buttoned and zipped. They were TIGHT....but damn my *kitten* looked great! Lol. I could have worn them all day but I don't wanna stress the button or zipper but it sure felt good to put them on again!!!
  • AshleyCMoody
    AshleyCMoody Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Jewels0030 wrote: »
    Hey! That is great!! I have lost 9lbs and I am now able to fit into some pants that just were not fitting about a month ago. Great job! :)

Congratulations to you as well! It's a great feeling. I wore mine out again tonight to The Cheesecake Factory. :D
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory and thanks for the reminder. I am SO SO SO ready to begin shopping in my closet again. There are probably 3 pants I can fit in but they are super tight.

Lol. Shopping in our closets, so true. I love it.
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    ttfnweight wrote: »
    I put on my goal jeans yesterday. Got them up got them buttoned and zipped. They were TIGHT....but damn my *kitten* looked great! Lol. I could have worn them all day but I don't wanna stress the button or zipper but it sure felt good to put them on again!!!

Yes ma'am I know what you mean! Lol.
  • AshleyCMoody
    Options
    dianaiku wrote: »
    Congrats, I just recently fit into my size 12 jeans. When I was seventy five pounds heavier, I could not wear them as they just did not fit. Now I can wear them comfortably without a belt. I cannot wait until I fit into my old khaki jeans, which are size 9.

Good job! That is a huge achievement.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!