Replies

• Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You don't notice a big difference in the mirror? What mirror are you looking in?! haha you look great!

It comes off 1 1.5lbs at a time you don't notice the BIG picture. It creeps on the same way it seems not to come off. EVERYONE should take a before pic for this reason!

I know that feeling so well.

Congratulations on your loss and you're looking great!
  • martsiVS
    martsiVS Posts: 8
    Options
    amazing diffrence!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, girl! :)
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    28lbs!!!!looks like a lot more than that. wtg!!!!
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great job!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring. I'm feeling like you were, and this made me realise, i have to give it time. :wink:

You should be proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What a awesome transformation, your looking great and yes you can def. see a huge difference.
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow are you sure that's you?!?! lol you look like a totally different person!! Congrats on the change and the blood work!! :)
  • tbsugacookie
    tbsugacookie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the NROLFW book from Amazon because of your post. Thanks for the inspiration - you look amazing!
  • sdpeklo
    sdpeklo Posts: 82
    Options
    Girl ...Look at that body!!! (and the changes in your health)....awesome!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Oh, you look fantastic! It sure does look like you lost more than 28 lbs! Well done! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look great. How long did it take for you to lose the 28 lbs? And how many calories did you eat and did you eat back your exercise calories if you don't mind my asking?
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    You look great. How long did it take for you to lose the 28 lbs? And how many calories did you eat and did you eat back your exercise calories if you don't mind my asking?

I started being conscious of my calories on March 8th. I eat 1750 on days I don't work out and yes I eat back all my exercise calories, so on the days I do work out I end up eating about 2050. I don't work out to lose more, I do it to be able to eat more :p ETA: and also be healthy and look better lol
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look strong & beautiful! And not just cos of the tan :)
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Whats "NROLFW" ???
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Whats "NROLFW" ???

New Rules of Lifting for Women
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    Looks like way more than 28 lbs, AWESOME job:)
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You look amazing and the positive changes to your health are incredible! Way to go!
  • Shoegal165
    Shoegal165 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It looks like you've lost WAY more than 29lbs!! you are keeping me motivated :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!