Trying to eat enough

Options
Last year I was trying to lose weight and I had a hard time trying not to over-eat. Now I have the opposite problem. I have been very busy lately, sometimes too busy to eat as much as I should and I'm always tired and nauseated because of it. I try to stuff myself with food when I can but it's not enough. I recently started using my fitness pal again to make sure I didn't eat too little. It started getting difficult once I quit sweets and junk food.
Does anyone have any healthy tips to get the desired 1700 calories I need daily? How do you guys manage to maintain your weight?

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    First and foremost get your eating regulated. Not eating because you're "too busy" needs to be stopped. Then eating until you're stuffed isn't healthy, either. Some people can eat that way successfully, which is intermittent fasting, but in your case I'd say try to eat regularly and on a schedule first. There are lots of threads on nutritious, calorie-dense foods also so you can find some tips there.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Look at low carb, and even ketogenic. Replace crappy carbs with healthy fats.