50ish and staying fit.

Options
2»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    nxd10 wrote: »
    I am noticing how many old familiar avatars there are who have been here for a LONG long time.

That's a good thing isn't it

Finding something that works and paying it on helps nor remain committed to one's own goals
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    nxd10 wrote: »
    I am noticing how many old familiar avatars there are who have been here for a LONG long time.

That's a good thing isn't it

Finding something that works and paying it on helps nor remain committed to one's own goals

Yes, it is.
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    psposey wrote: »
    Looking for fellow 40 to 50ish group discuss and encourage fitness challenges as we get older. I am balancing the office, the family, and a bum knee but still setting fitness goals and seeking others who enjoy going to the gym. Does anyone have a balanced program they like?

Well, crap. I’m too old. Too bad. I could have told you what works when you really get older, rather than the post-teen years of 40s and 50s.
  • ericGold15
    ericGold15 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    jim180155 wrote: »
    Well, crap. I’m too old. Too bad. I could have told you what works when you really get older, rather than the post-teen years of 40s and 50s.
    :smile:

psposey: I like calisthenics, swimming and bicycling.
    My wife keeps harping on me to add more balance and stretching, and she is right.