My diary for today..

Options
Hey everyone! So I've filled in my diary for the day, and I have 315 calories left! And I atleast need to have an extra 155 in my day so I'm not under the "healthy amount". I don't know where to add them in, as I've already had breakfast, I haven't had lunch yet, but I've bought it with me to work so can't really add anything to it...and I don't really want to add much to dinner because what I have is already enough to fill me up. I was thinking perhaps something as a snack. I've opened my diary, and it says I'm over with sugar (though it's mostly all natural sugars so I hardly pay attention to that), but it also says I'm over in fat.. so does anyone have an idea of a snack/meal addition to get me these extra calories that is preferably not high in fat??

Replies

• DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    maybe some celery sticks with peanut butter? would give you the extra bit of protein too. great day today btw! :)
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    maybe some celery sticks with peanut butter? would give you the extra bit of protein too. great day today btw! :)

I was thinking peanut butter :) But what's the fat content like? (I can't check as I'm at work)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Perhaps some plain Greek yoghurt with your strawberries?
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    Drink 1-2 Glasses Skim Milk so you won't have to add food but you'll get the calories in.