Hii I'm kinda new

Options
Hi I'm Naomi and I've had this app for some time and decided to actually start my losing weight process now. It'd be great if you add me as a friend and we can see our process! I have to lose about 35kg and please do share your experiences and process with me too!

Replies

• MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app too. I only want to lose about half a stone but think that makes it difficult. I want to adopt a healthy eating lifestyle.
  • DeniseJane65
    DeniseJane65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi! I've just returned to this app after an absence. It worked for me before, and I kept off the weight! Now it's time for the second push to conquer the last 2 stones. I hope all goes well for you...exciting, isn't it?

Best wishes, Denise
  • bratschesoup
    bratschesoup Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi! Welcome to the community. I have used MyFitnessPal for over 3 years, but I've never participated in the online forums. So far, the app has helped me to lose 125 lbs. My best advice to you is *consistency*. If you log in everyday, it's more likely to keep you on track. Best wishes to you and your goals! If you need advice, or just a friend to talk to, feel free to contact me :smile:
  • Nimco4930
    Nimco4930 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi, I've just sent you a friend request. I am also in the midst of wanting to lose weight (around 15kg).
    I am also looking for friends, so people feel free to add me I don't bite :smile: !
  • jpoppx
    jpoppx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This app has worked wonders for me in the past, and I'm sure it'll do the same for you. Good luck! :)