Ladies! Bikinis???

Options
Sinead1819
Sinead1819 Posts: 67 Member
So ladies! My birthday is in a month and I want to go for a spa day (and look good in a bikini by then!)

But what flattered boy like frame with wide shoulders narrow hips and very little chest?:') help/! Any advice or anecdotes appreciated!!

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I have wider shoulders and narrow hips. I really like how I look in halter style bikini tops.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/best-swimsuits-body-types just look up body types for swim suits! you should find what ur looking for, but if your going to a tanning salon it wont matter what the suit looks like. usually i wear a thong type and small top when I tan (naturally with sunlight) that way I cover more areas
  • Sinead1819
    Options
    My only typo was flatters, the phone app for me sucks because the keypad covers the text box - guess work!thank you for the links! Not so much a tanning spa, like a hot springs and steam room kinda spa :)
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    Halter tops will make your shoulders look more narrow
  • Sinead1819
    Options
    Oh I like the idea of ruffles too! I can tone my body but only trick of the eye can make it look like I have actually boobs xD
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    Also the bombshell push up halter from Victoria secret. It's a ton of padding
  • Sinead1819
    Options
    Is it available in the UK? Don't know where everyone's from on here!:)