In NEED of some friends!!!!!

Options
I am just starting my weight loss journey and am looking for female friends to give tips, advise and encouragement:)

Replies

• ginadnorris
    ginadnorris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Well ive been TRYING to lose weight for along time now with no success and have been using the mfp app for awhile this is my first time on the message boards. Im hoping to make some friends and get some support too! Im gina! 70 lbs to lose!
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I am relatively new to mfp. I have made my first goal, now onto my 2nd. I give myself short little goals so its more manageable. Feel free to add me if your diaries are open to friends. I like to look at peoples diaries. (no judgement) :drinker:
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    If you need a kick in the butt, encouragement, support or motivation, i'm all ears.
    I will keep you accountable and share in your accomplishments and help you with your fears :)

I've struggled and yo-yoed so many times and this time its so different.

I have a week left of Insanity and moving onto a 30 day Jillian Michaels challenge then I think Insanity again. I am learning how to eat properly and not "diet" I use mfp religiously to keep me accountable and look for others to keep me accountable and support me too
  • csolov1
    csolov1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am brand new. Any pointers, tips, etc? How many of you track all that you eat on here? Or do you use it for a motivator?
  • Hot_Socc3rMama66
    Options
    Hey :-)

Welcome !!!! I am another newbie to the site. Just getting started on here looking for some support and hopefully will meet cool people along the way. I think it is about time for some changes. Add me !! We can help eachother get moving

-Alexis
  • crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    hello everyone!
    ive been doing this for a week and i feel better than ever
    that is after eating right and exercising
    the people on this site are really great
    i am on here frequently sooooo anyone feel free to add me :)
    i could use some more positivity and i would also love to share mine!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be friends! I am always looking for people to motivate and share the journey with. I'm a mom of 5 kids under 9, and recently lost over 60lbs.. Feel free to add me!
  • bonniebuchholz56
    Options
    I am new also and I have tried to be good about putting everything I eat in my diary... More for me to learn how... better to see it.
  • msadventure1
    Options
    I'm also new to mfp. I hate it...but I love it. I wondered why I wasn't losing weight and seeing my daily numbers is very eye opening!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    ME TOO need some friends