A Bit About Me

Hello, my name is Valerie, I am 18 years old. I am currently in a relationship with the love of my life. I am also an animal right activist. I have been a vegan for four years now. I am currently working to lose 30-40 pounds. If anyone wants to friend me and help encourage me, it'd mean a lot! Help me earn my goal! Help me get cute again, haha!

Replies

• barbarjarooney
    barbarjarooney Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Barbara. I'm back after being sick for awhile. I am almost at goal weight but just like a lot of you I need the support too. I am also here to give support. I had gastric bypass in 2003 and I weighed 321 lbs. I am 5'tall and now I weigh 108 lbs. It has been a long journey and not an easy one. I have my own ideas, things from my doctor, and a lot of ideas I've used from friends and people I have met on here and Fitbit. I am open to suggestions and I hope I can help anyone wanting help. I hope to make friends and have fun because I have learned this if you cannot make this fun and interesting I, me, tend to go backwards or hit a lot of plateaus. I like to live life to the fullest and I hope we can have fun! Friend me, I'd dig having lots of friends to make me a better person!