What happens!?

Options
I always start Mondays fantastic. Making good decisions, sticking to my meal plan, logging my calories, and then by the end of the week I'm a GRAZER. Anything in sight. I've tried gum, walking away, and keeping busy. Any tips!?

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    When you start feeling like grazing, take a pen and paper, write down how you are feeling right at that second. Stress from work? Bored? Home alone? You'll start noticing patterns in your eating habits and why you are giving up midweek. That's how I stopped the late night munchies.
  • michimcelroy
    michimcelroy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Only keep healthy snacks within range. I keep fruit like grapes with me sometimes. I have rid of all the nasty foods I should not be eating and only snack on nutritious treats. You can still graze, just make good choices while grazing lol.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Start on Friday.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Are you restricting too much? How big is your deficit and how restrictive is your meal plan?
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I see a nutritionist and she has be at 1300-1400 calories. I'm usually around 100-200 under. I'm fine during the evening. It's my work day that's the hardest for me.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Eating 100-200 calories under your calorie goal is not an insignificant or negligible percentage. Eat the calories you've been allotted.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    1100-1300 is a pretty low calorie count. How much exercise do you do? How active are you?
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I exercise 5 days a week. 30 minutes of cardio with weights
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Eat all your calories plus the ones for exercise unless your nutritionist has included your exercise calories.
    You are under eating all week, that is why you start grazing.
    Find foods that are satisfying and filling for you. Work your calories so you have some for snacks when you feel like grazing; pre plan.

Cheers, h.