GNC total lean ( CLA dietary supplement)?

Does anyone know anything about these or had any good experience with them? Or any information possible :)

Replies

• casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    I'm using these now! I've been using them for 3weeks. As long as you eat clean and exercise it will allow the pills to work properly on you! I lost 2pounds in the first couple days! I'm not goi to check my weight again for another month or so. I think they are worth the money Good luck
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    They're great at increasing lean body mass and lowering body fat... If you're a lab rat, for humans, not so much.
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    When I was at GNC she recommended them to me because I am trying to target that lower body fat area and I see some people give bad reviews but the fail to realize that they HAVE to maintain a healthy/ active diet.. I'm just making sure it's safe! Even tho I already bought it haha!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    When I was at GNC she recommended them to me because I am trying to target that lower body fat area and I see some people give bad reviews but the fail to realize that they HAVE to maintain a healthy/ active diet.. I'm just making sure it's safe! Even tho I already bought it haha!

The dose you would have to take for it to be effective is like 1/3 of the bottle (that would be a single dose). GNC is notorious for their low moral sales tactics. It's actually in the training that you HAVE to try to sell a GNC product to every person that walks in the door. Usually the people that work there have limited to no knowledge of the products other than the claims on the bottle. Take it back and ask for a refund.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,934 Member
    Lol, I always laugh when they say "clinically tested", but never report the actual dosage it was tested at. It's not that effective at weight loss unless you're really obese and taking high dosages. Oh and you also have to be in a calorie deficit.................which is what really causes weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Skip it. Really.