Fat after boyfriend

Options
I feel like this should be the title of a book!

When I was with my ex I weighed close to 160 lbs (I'm 5'2"). After my internship ended at Disney World I realized I needed that to change, so I came on here, ate well, did my exercises and lost 20 lbs.

Fast forward to October 2013 where I met my current boyfriend, also overweight. Got comfortable, got back up to 155. Yikes. Being in college also didn't help. I just graduated so hopefully that won't be an issue anymore.

I feel like having him there and probably eating whatever he wants (he says he wants to diet with me but then again he's said that before and didn't) isn't going to help and it's going to be really hard, but I've always wanted this for myself, not for anyone else. I just got back from my vacation to LA, and after this week (starting Monday) I'm going to go back on it, and try again. Doing it with a boyfriend who will most likely tempt the crap out of me is going to make it 10x harder than the last time I did it when I was single, but I'm willing to buckle down again. I could use some advice from anyone in the same situation or just some general encouragement.

Cheers!!!

Replies

• crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i weigh way more than you but its ok! we both have a common goal! i love motivating people! this site is great for a support group. each day is a new step and you can do it!

drop a line :)