Best weight training tracking app?

Options
I am looking for a good weight training tracking app. Something simple that allows you to set it up to auto add weight each session would be nice. Every time I search I get overwhelmed by the many choices. Anyone have one they love?

Replies

• McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Jefit is pretty good. You can either pick from programs that others have set up, or set up your own. It doesn't automatically add weight, but it shows you the last time you did that exercise and weight/reps you did. It even has a built in timer.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Well, I use RepCount. It doesn't auto-add weight but it's nice and really easy to use. If you want to run something like Strong Lifts (I don't know your lifting stats), that program has an app and of course it tells you what you should lift each workout.

An app isn't going to tell you how much weight to add unless it's doing it for a specific lifting program. I think. Does that make sense?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    RepCount - it shows history regarding rep PR's, total volume accumulated, last working set (so you can just add +5 lbs etc)
  • CoffeeInTheMtns
    CoffeeInTheMtns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used strong lifts. It's really great