Jawbone UP3 vs Fitbit Charge HR

Options
Hi everyone,

I know there are many topics discussing these but I thought it would be useful to get some more recent views (I think maybe a new release has happened recently on UP3?)

I'd be really grateful if people can tell me their experiences with either so I can make a decision on which to buy. Initially I was going to get the Jawbone as I much prefer the design. I want to wear it all day obviously and it will go much better with my office clothes. I'm less keen on the sporty look of the fitbit.

However my main reason for getting it is to track my daily calorie burn which, from reading other reviews, I understand the Fitbit is more accurate at. So I'm stuck!

Please help me decide!!!

Replies

• Roz2889
    Roz2889 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I've used the Jawbone app as well as the Fitbit app (I had the Jawbone watchface on my smartwatch, and my wife has a Fitbit). Of the two, I think the Fitbit has a more well-developed and easy to use app. I also think Fitbit is more likely to continue to develop more features on an ongoing and timely basis; Jawbone has a long history of overpromising and underdelivering.

Having said that, Jawbone does look better. But if you're looking for an ecosystem that's likely to still exist in two years, I would put my my money on fitbit over Jawbone.