Add me!

Options
I am a 23-year-old college student on a long weight loss journey. I've lost and kept off about 35 pounds total in about a year, but I have much further to go. I attend school full time and work full time, so keeping up the motivation with my busy life can be difficult. I'd love to find new friends for support and encouragement. Add me and let's help each other!

Replies

• GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I work full time, in college at the weekends and also in the evenings after work and as part of my course have to work part time towards accreditation. Its very hard to stay motivated sometimes.
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am a 23-year-old college student on a long weight loss journey. I've lost and kept off about 35 pounds total in about a year, but I have much further to go. I attend school full time and work full time, so keeping up the motivation with my busy life can be difficult. I'd love to find new friends for support and encouragement. Add me and let's help each other!

Congrats on your progress so far. I'm down 25 with another 25 to go. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support. Good luck.

Kevin