SWaT Team Challenge - WEEK 2. --21ST July

Options
rjm8185
rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
Here we are on week 2 already, Everyone did brilliant last week, we many walkers up-ing there targets for the month which is just great, I've actually been outside for a few walks, which is something different for me, lol. I've just been for 1.5 mile walk with my 2 Labradors, they were shattered, they are not used to it either and its really hot here in Evesham, Worcestershire, England. (I'm away for a few days at our caravan and its boiling in the sun.

Well hope everyone has a great week and I need to up my own efforts, so GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Replies

• Christine0111
    Options
    I have BIG plans for the week as well... gonna get lots in this week =) keep it up everyone
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :drinker: Did 2 miles this morning and going to the track tonight. :drinker:

I have not done my walk away the pounds video in YEARS. I only have the 1-2 mile, but I did it this morning and LOVED it! I love that you use weights and work different muscles, BUT I also love the fresh air and being outside SO I am going to split it up and do both. LOVE IT!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

‹(•¿•)› Also I keep seeing posts on her video for ABS...what is this??? I am out of the loop on the new stuff. Do you still walk in these videos??? THANKS
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :smile: This is just to get this into my topics--will be back later!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK I posted this on the wrong week, so here we go again! LOL I started my WATP video today. I absolutely love it. It's a great pace for me, a beginner. Thanks for telling me about this workout. I very seldom get excited about exercise so this is a big deal. :wink:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that everyone did so well last week and that the folks new to Walk Away the Pounds are enjoying them.

I did the WATP 3 mile Boot Camp today.

If anyone is interested I have a list of all (or most all) of the Leslie Sansone WATP workouts that I copied off the message boards on the Leslie Sansone sight. It's 6 pages long so I don't think I'll post it here. If you would like to see the list just send me a message or add me as a friend and I'll send it to you. It goes all the way back to 1986 and not all of them are still available or on DVD. It gives a brief description of each workout.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Today is one of my days off. I have had a migraine all day. So I will start my 3 miles in the morning. Hope everyone has a great week walking.
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    I did my 2 miles of Leslie Sansone this morning. Will be increasing to 3 miles tomorrow and see how that goes. I also started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday. Even though I've lost quite a bit of weight since Oct, I've never been much of an exerciser so doing this is a huge change for me. Knowing that you all are out there doing this too is very inspirational to me. Hope you all have a blessed week !
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles today!!! My little lady is really moving now. Good job everyone and keep up the great work!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    got in 2 rounds of the Leslie Sansone dvd today plus plum's walks total 5 miles:noway:
    yep,:laugh: I'm beat!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    ticker thingy not working right...
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Did the 3 Mile Walk. Wanted to get more done but maybe another day.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Today is one of my days off. I have had a migraine all day. So I will start my 3 miles in the morning. Hope everyone has a great week walking.

Hope you get feeling better!
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    This morning I changed to a new WATP's DVD and went from 2 miles to 3 miles. According to my HRM, I burned 446 calories this morning!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Finished 4km more today :)

exercise.png

1164910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´`°¤,¸.•*´¯)ALMOST HALF WAY DONE!!! YAY(¯`*•.¸,¤°´`°¤,¸.•*´¯)

Just did two more, I am trying to build them up and finish a week early because that last week I have vacation so I will probably not get much done!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My back is killing me for some reason!:frown: But I managed to get in 1.2 miles on WATP 4 mile challenge. Keep up the greart work everyone, you are SUPER!!
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Week 2 hasn't started the way I wanted but I have gotten in some walking. Unexpected stuff. Still very motivated!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Week 2 hasn't started the way I wanted but I have gotten in some walking. Unexpected stuff. Still very motivated!

Week 2 isn't going the way I planned, either! I've been hoping to do 4 miles a day but haven't been able to get it in! Did 3 miles of the 5 Mile Advanced Walk today.
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing the 1 mile DVD. I need to step it up to get my 30 miles for the challenge. I don't work tomorrow, so hopefully I can start doing the 2 mile then. Keep up the good work everyone!