Not Loosing Weight

Options
munchordm
munchordm Posts: 10 Member
Three weeks ago I began diet and exercise. I am doing a little calorie deficit diet or around 1500 calories and exercise 5 days a week. I am concentrating on weight training with cardio each day and I have yet to loose any weight, most of which like most men is in the belly. I know its only been three weeks but shouldn't I see at least some weight loss???

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Check out this chart by lemonlionheart:

vmnsu59o6md1.jpg
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    seska422 wrote: »

vmnsu59o6md1.jpg

This chart is excellent. Also goo to keep in mind since you are doing weight training that muscle weights more then fat so that could also be a factor. It is a good, idea if you have not already, to take measurements as well as do weight-in's. I measure My chest, waist, hips, thighs, and hips once a month.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »
    seska422 wrote: »

vmnsu59o6md1.jpg

This chart is excellent. Also goo to keep in mind since you are doing weight training that muscle weights more then fat so that could also be a factor. It is a good, idea if you have not already, to take measurements as well as do weight-in's. I measure My chest, waist, hips, thighs, and hips once a month.

Highly unlikely that he has gained enough muscle in three weeks to be masking fat loss, especially eating at a deficit.

OP, are you using a food scale to weigh your food?