Coming on back

Options
I started using fitness pal a couple weeks ago for the first time in about a year I had a lot going on in the last year so things are settled now and I have 15 pounds to lose so I'm back and I want to hook up with you ladies once again it really helps me out to have a community to check in with. My current goal right now is just to have some daily activities so my first goal is to get 10,000 steps in a day for at least a week and then I'll bump it up from there not trying to be too tough on myself So I don't feel guilty. In November I do plan on getting back to the weightlifting. I'm super interested in posting more pictures especially of work outfits ha Ha. So some struggles I had this last year is someone close to me died unexpectedly, had to 2 new jobs and my husband was in a car accident in February. Also my daughter is 12 and she seems to be more needy than ever for attention and I got the wonderful news this summer, after being sick for about a month and a half with a respiratory infection, I've gone thru menopause those hot flashes are not any fun. So yeah life can get in the way for sure fitness goals.
So that's enough of my complaining again glad to be back and catch up.